The Council Of Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Council Of Unity

Forum Boards For All Things Illumina

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Council

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.Setsuna
Admin
Admin
A.Setsuna

Recruitment Council Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Council   Recruitment Council I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:21 pm

*The Recruitment Council is located within a massive hall, built with materials similar to marble and engineered metals. Your steps echo as you approach the council chambers. Before you would be three female council members in charge of recruitment, their eyes white and cold as they examine you, seemingly staring straight into your soul. They speak to you via telepathy asking you the following..*

You may petition to the council here to be accepted into The Illumina, Do you wish to be apart of the unity?

Last edited by A.Setsuna on Fri May 22, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theillumina.board-directory.net
Nautilae
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Council   Recruitment Council I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Note to all who want to join, Im going to briefly summarize what I will want from you...

Know that I am Nautilus commander of the Illumina, you are one of the Hierarch's chosen, you will create a sub faction within the Advent, NOT, the illumina if you want to make one under my faction merely ask for my approval and show me how you want to integrate yourself. The Illumina are the will of the Empress and the Unity I hold an authority beyond that of the council and of the other factions, I am her edict made manifest, I watch the advent for taint and dispense it as I deem fit and only ever engage in war when the Empress deems it necessary, I am the inquisition of the Advent.

You are going to either do two things; you wil ltake on of the factions the game has provided preferably and you will fluff it with lore and try to integrate how the game pictures look and the name of the faction into the lore you give (manditory, I want as much by the book as possible) OR you will create your own faction / lore but note you are not the council the empress, me Razz, or any rebellious faction (as we do not have the number for split races) and besides your part of the unity of which you wil lbe apart of or suffer my wrath. (Note I am somewhat RP'ing, so please dont take this seriously...) Note that your to make a name for a homeworld or hq for yourself which youll have ingame. And note that might be wise to integrate your lore with your style of play.

Any questions concerns please ask, and Setsuna, if you remember something I forgot to add please add it.
Back to top Go down
A.Setsuna
Admin
Admin
A.Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Council   Recruitment Council I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:17 am

I think it would be easier if what ever character people create and the fleet they control under a "sub faction" should all be under The Illumina while the faction of The Illumina is under title of the Advents.

Example:
Advent -> The Illumina -> Sub-Faction 1, Sub Faction 2, Sub Faction 3
Back to top Go down
https://theillumina.board-directory.net
Nautilae
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Council   Recruitment Council I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:26 am

Disregard my previous post... as after a brainstorm I've decided that it would be indeed alot easier to do setsuna's way.... What Im now going to ask of those who want to join are merely to create a commander, and give him lore and style as you see fit, disregard anything about the ingame sub-race names, note that it must be along the lines of the lore posted, nothing conflicting. Note that you will be a commander in the Illumina sect, which I will have information posted shortly along with ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Council   Recruitment Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Council Of Unity :: Illumina Faction :: The Council-
Jump to: