The Council Of Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Council Of Unity

Forum Boards For All Things Illumina

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get-Together Game Tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.Setsuna
Admin
Admin
A.Setsuna

Get-Together Game Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Get-Together Game Tonight   Get-Together Game Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

At or around Midnight tonight (eastern time), ill be hosting a game for everyone in either factions who wants to have a game. Let me know asap if your interested.
Back to top Go down
https://theillumina.board-directory.net
godoggo

PostSubject: Re: Get-Together Game Tonight   Get-Together Game Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I'll be able to be on for a very limited amount of time, but only enough to chat, not play. Sorry. Crying or Very sad
EDIT: Actually I probably wont' be able to be on.
Back to top Go down
A.Setsuna
Admin
Admin
A.Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Get-Together Game Tonight   Get-Together Game Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

godoggo wrote:
I'll be able to be on for a very limited amount of time, but only enough to chat, not play. Sorry. Crying or Very sad
EDIT: Actually I probably wont' be able to be on.

Ah, thats okay, when are you free to play so next time i can set up a game where we can all get a game going.
Back to top Go down
https://theillumina.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get-Together Game Tonight   Get-Together Game Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get-Together Game Tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Council Of Unity :: Illumina Faction :: The Council-
Jump to: